23 Jul Funding Success Stories
We feel it’s important and exciting to be able to motivate and educate you about what RSP can do for you, particularly in the current COVID climate.
We hope you will draw inspiration from some of our client’s success, where the changing banking environment is benefiting those ready to put their toe in the water!
Funding Success Stories
Client Scenario 1 (Settlement in process)
Loan: (Limit) $2,800,000
Enterprise: Agri & Residential investments
Type: Tier 1 banking, refinance
Location: Central West NSW
The client was seeking more competitive rates on both farm and home loan investments.
- New bank, new manager, new facilities
- Old interest rate (yield across all facilities) 4.07%
- New interest rate (yield across all facilities) 2.36%
- (Agri 1.88%, residential investments 3.27%)
- Annual savings (calculated on current debt): $37,921
- Savings over a 5-year period: $174,860
- Year 1 Return on investment (after establishment fees): 463%
- 5 – year return on investment (margin maintained): 3497%
- Improvement in calibre of manager and service
Client Scenario 2
Loan: (Limit) $2,650,000
Enterprise: Residential sub-division
Type: Specialised Lending
Location: Regional NSW
The client was seeking immediate funding for 100% of the development costs to commence the development of the residential sub-division without any pre-sales.
Specialised lender that understood the strength of the sponsor and overall feasibility of the project being undertaken
- Old interest rate: n/a
- New interest rate: 8.95%
- Establishment Fee: Yes
- Line Fee: 2.0%
- Approval timeline: 6 weeks
- Term of Loan (extension allowable): 12 months