The Loan Process
Robinson Sewell Partners negotiate optimal financial outcomes between from lenders to our clients.
We take ownership and project manage the entire financing process end to end. Our outcome driven business model ensures long-term wealth creation can be captured for our clients through cost efficiencies and capital procurement.
A seven step process
Robinson Sewell Partners speak the language of the top-tier banks with the interests of our clients being the primary focus. The methodology of our success is driven by a seven-step process:
- Extensively research the dynamics of our client’s business and identify the funding requirements.
- Analyse the existing funding structure and the cost of our client’s capital.
- Complete a full credit analysis and business profile for presentation.
- Tender our client’s financial business opportunity to a strategically selected panel of banks and targeted bank managers, creating a competitive platform.
- Complete a bank comparative analysis and determine the best offer for our client’s business, taking into account cost of capital, structure, terms and conditions, covenants and accessibility to bank resources.
- Negotiate final terms and conditions of our client’s financial package and work towards an unconditional Letter of Offer.
- Settle the transaction and ensure full transactional capabilities are functioning.
Robinson Sewell Partners then provide ongoing support and advice to ensure all future funding requirements are met: working capital, expansion capital, equipment finance, trade finance.