14 Jan Economic Barometer: 10 Second Story Line
Ian’s top tips for money market activity this year…
Real Estate Values: STAGNATE TO FALL
Share market: LOST DECADE of REAL GROWTH
Interest Rates: RISING (banks raising their own rates to maintain profitability)
RBA Cash Rate: STATIC AT 1.50% with a bias to fall
Credit Markets: TIGHTENING
RSP PREDICTION for 2019
- Consumer spending will fall
- Economic GDP will fall
- Unemployment will creep up
- Non-bank lending will increase
- RBA may need to consider dropping rates
- Opportunity: Never Been Better.
Please contact Brad or Ian if you want to talk about any of these topics or your own business needs.